WILDWOOD AT NORTHPOINTE POOL PARTIES
2015 Party Information
Parties will not be permitted prior to and after the regularly scheduled swim season.
One type of party is permitted: After hour. Click on the blue highlighted type for pricing and form.
After hour party form
- After-hour pool parties must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length.
- A refundable deposit check of $200.00 must be made out to Wildwood at Northpointe and mailed to the GHPMI office.
- A $75.00 pool use fee is also required. Write a separate check to Wildwood at Northpointe and mail it to the GHPMI office. The party request will not proceed until both checks are received.
- Parties must end by 10:00pm.
- The party sponsor (Wildwood at Northpointe resident) must schedule, pay for, and be in attendance during the entire party.
- Parties where admission is charged will not be permitted.
- Music or a DJ is permitted, but the level must be low enough not to disturb nearby residents and must be turned off by 10:00pm.
- Alcohol is not permitted.