Sonoma Ranch POOL PARTIES
2017 Party Information
Parties will not be permitted prior to and after the regularly scheduled swim season.
- Pool Opens: May 27, 2017
- Pool Closes: September 4, 2017
Two types of parties are permitted: Open and After hour. Click on the blue highlighted type for pricing and form.
- Open-hour parties are two (2) hours in length with a maximum of twenty (20) people (swimmers, non-swimmers, residents and non-residents).
- A $100.00 deposit written out to Sonoma Ranch and sent to GHPM office is required.
- Two (2) tables with chairs under the covered area will be reserved for the party.
- Parties may not occur the first weekend the pool is open for the season.
- After-hour pool parties must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length with a maximum of fifty (50) people (swimmers, non-swimmers, residents and non-residents).
- Parties must end by 11:00pm.
- The party sponsor (Sonoma Ranch resident) must schedule, pay for and be in attendance during the entire party.
- Parties where admission is charged will not be permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted – if alcohol is present, a constable is required.
- Music is allowed but must not impede the lifeguard’s ability to hear swimmers.
- A $200.00 deposit written out to Sonoma Ranch and sent to GHPM office is required.