SIENNA PLANTATION POOL PARTIES
2016 Party Information
Parties will not be permitted prior to and after the regularly scheduled swim season.
Two types of parties are permitted: Open and After hour. Click on the blue highlighted type for pricing and form.
Open hour party form
After hour party form
- After-hour pool parties must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length.
- Parties may not occur the first weekend the pool is open for the season.
- A refundable deposit check of $400.00 must be made out to SPRAI and mailed to the GHPMI office. Party requests will not proceed until both checks are received.
- Pool use fee is $50.00.
- Parties must end by 11:00pm.
- The party sponsor (Sienna Plantation resident) must schedule, pay for, and be in attendance during the entire party.
- Parties where admission is charged will not be permitted without prior written approval from SPRAI and GHPMI.
- Music is permitted at Sienna Brushy Lakes, Club and Steepbank. Parties at Brushy Lake and Steepbank must have the music off by 9:00pm. No inappropriate music is permitted. DJ’s, music or bands are not permitted at Sienna Resort.
- The party sponsor is responsible for hiring a Fort Bend Sheriff’s officer to be present for the entire party when there is a party involving alcohol (1-100 people), a party for teenagers with 50 or more people, and/or large parties with more than 100 people. Parties with 200 or more people or parties involving alcohol with over 100 people will require 2 Sheriff’s officers. Contact: Sgt. Humpforey (832-259-7788) or Officer Tavarez (713-248-5341). There is a four hour minimum payment made to the offier (s). A confirmation must be given to the GHPMI office that an officer has been scheduled.