Fonn Villas POOL PARTIES
2017 Party Information
All residents, non-resident members in good standing or guests sponsored by a resident or non-resident members are eligible to reserve the pool facility for an event. FVSC is a great place for birthday or graduation parties, BBQs, or simply a summer gathering of friends. We invite you to plan your event with us!
FVSC has a club house, covered pavilion, picnic tables, two grills, children’s play area, as well as a large grass covered area available for older children.
All events include 2 guards (minimum) and are based on 2 hours for 50 or fewer guests. Additional fees will be applied for an event that runs longer than two hours or for more than 50 guests. You will be allowed 30 minutes for set up before and 30 minutes for clean up after your event. The lifeguards will be available during those times to assist you.
• FVSC can only accommodate one party at a time.
• If your party is held during a time when the recreational pool is very crowded, then partial use of the lap pool will be provided for your group.
• Tipping of the life guards is appreciated, but not mandatory.
• Non-members must have a member or resident sponsor, who will be responsible for payment upon default.
• Due to insurance regulation, we require that all guests attending an event, including parents, be included in your total count of guests.
• Parties will not be permitted on days with a scheduled swim team event, upon scheduling you will be contacted by the FVSC social chair who will confirm your booking and answer any questions.
• Pool opens to general public on Friday May 5, 2017; every Friday-Sunday before last day of classes and then every day during the summer (June-August). Please check the calendar before booking your event.
• Pool closes for the season beginning September 5, 2017
• Parties where admission is charged will not be permitted.
• Music is permitted, but the level must be low enough not to disturb nearby residents.
Fonn Villas Swim Club Rules
There are NO lifeguards at the lap pool and kids need to be accompanied by adults.
• All rules apply to adults and children.
• Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
• Lifeguards have the authority to remove persons and/or deny pool use to anyone violating pool rules.
• Do not talk to or distract lifeguards on duty.
• Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by an individual at least 18 years old.
• Parents are responsible for children in the baby pool. No diapers allowed.
• No running, pushing or dangerous play allowed in or about the pool area.
• No littering or pets allowed in the pool area.
• Do not hold or hang on rope. Floating devices allowed at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty.
• All glass containers are prohibited outside the pavilion and grill areas.
• No food or drinks allowed in the immediate vicinity of the pool (pool deck/flagstone).
• No smoking or vaping allowed anywhere on the FVSC premises – if you must, you have to exit the property and do it on the street .
• All swimmers must wear swim suits. No cutoffs are allowed.
• Swimmers must be able to swim the width of the pool both ways in order to use the deep water area.
• Only one person at a time is allowed on the diving board.
• Only one bounce is allowed on the diving board.
Two types of parties are permitted: Open and After hour. Click on the blue highlighted type for pricing and form.
- Open-hour parties are two(2) hours in length with a maximum of 75 people (swimmers, non-swimmers, resident and non-residents).
- Parties may not occur the first weekend the pool is open for the season.
- Party sponsor will pay for any additional lifeguards needed.
After hour party form
- After-hour pool parties must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length.
- A maximum of 75 people are permitted (swimmers, non-swimmers, resident and non-residents).
- Parties must end by 10:00pm.
- The party sponsor (Fonn Villas resident) must schedule, pay for, and be in attendance during the entire party.