City of Humble POOL PARTIES
2018 Party Information
Parties will not be permitted prior to and after the regularly scheduled swim season.
- Pool Opens: May 5, 2018
- Pool Closes: September 3, 2018
One type of party is permitted: After hour. Click on the blue highlighted type for pricing and form.
- Parties are not permitted during hours of operation.
- A refundable deposit check of $50.00 must be made out to City of Humble and mailed to the GHPMI office. Party requests will not proceed until the deposit check is received.
- Parties must end by 12:00am.
- A maximum of 100 people are permitted.
- The party sponsor (City of Humble Resident) must schedule, pay for and be in attendance during the entire party.
- Parties where admission is charged will not be permitted.
- DJ’s are not permitted.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No Smoking and No Glass Containers. Clear containers are required.
- Set-Up allowed 15 minutes before the party and Clean-Up begins 15 minutes prior to the end of the party.
- Fill out and sign the required rental forms (emailed to you by GHPMI) before the party.