All residents scheduling an after hour pool party must complete this form (Release and Indemnification). You may drop it off at the Bridgeland office along with the deposit check, or you may mail it to the GHPM office. This form must be completed by the Homeowner. The deposit check must also be written by the homeowner and included with this form.
Until these items are received, your party will not be verified. You must also complete the appropriate Pool Party request form below.
2014 Party Information
- This pool has a swim team. Parties must be scheduled around their events.
- Parties will not be permitted prior to and after the regularly scheduled swim season.
- Pool Opens: May 3, 2014
- Pool Closes: September 28, 2014
Two types of parties are permitted: Open and After hour. Click on the blue highlighted type for pricing and form.
- Open-hour parties are two(2) hours in length with a maximum of 20 people (swimmers, non-swimmers, resident and non-residents).
- Three tables with chairs under the covered area will be reserved for the party.
- Parties may not occur the first weekend the pool is open for the season.
- There will be no alcohol allowed during any open hour pool party.
- Only one party may be scheduled at one time.
- After-hour pool parties must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length and may not begin until 30 minutes after the pool has closed.
- A refundable deposit check of $250.00 must be made out to Bridgeland Council Inc. and submitted with the Release and Indemnification form. Party requests will not proceed until the deposit check is received.
- The party sponsor (Bridgeland resident) must schedule, pay for, and be in attendance during the entire party.
- After-hour parties are required to end by 11:00 PM (including breakdown).
- Parties where admission is charged will not be permitted.
- Music and DJ’s are permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted inside the facility gates. Party sponsor will be required to hire a security officer (contact: Jeff Lebeau 281-492-3655) to be in attendance the entire party.
Should have any questions, please contact our Pool Party Coordinator.
“We contracted with GHPB to replaster our pool and clean the water line tiles. Their approach was professional in every way, from bidding to construction and then startup support. GHPB and their subcontractor delivered a quality project on-time and on budget. There were no surprises, and the work site was left in the same or better condition than when they started. Communication throughout the project was excellent. We look forward to many years of enjoyment from our refurbished pool. We would not hesitate to use GHPB on future projects, or to recommend them to others. – Bob S. Katy, TX”
“ GHPM Renovation and Repair has provided Sienna Plantation Residential Association with timely responses, thorough communication and a solid knowledge base built upon years of experience in the pool management industry.” – Andy Peal, Recreation Director, Sienna Plantation Residential Association, Inc.
“Earlier this year we discovered a leak in our most popular pool. We were afraid that we would not be able to open the pool for the season. GHPM Renovation and Repair was able to quickly identify the problem and propose a plan for repair. They were also able to work with their subcontractors and our landscaping and masonry contractors to make sure that all of the work was done in the most timely and efficient manner to get everything completed in time to open the pool. They were very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions that we had. Because of their diligent work, we were able to get the pool open for use for a good portion of the season. I would recommend GHPM Renovation and Repair for any pool repair needs that you may encounter.” David Pella – Operations & Landscape Manager First Colony Community Association
The attention they offered us throughout the entire building process was great! I am thrilled with the finished product.
– Jenny, Houston
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the awesome job you did on our pool renovation. Everybody is fascinated with our pool – how bright and clean it looks after the renovation – our web page designer asked me who did that great job and I gave her your name – she would also like to up-grade the pool of her sub-division to salt water – she is the President of the Board of Directors of two communities where she owns properties – same feedback I received from our CPA and from all the residents I have talked to.
Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job to our pool – it looks better than ever – I’m glad my six sense did not failed me when I decided to choose GHPM for all our pool needs! Alix Cabarcas – Treasurer – Williamsburg Hamlet M.A.
Send us your testimonial. Thank you.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!